Taking Leaders to the Next Level!
The purpose of the Leadership Butler Alumni Association is to provide the Leadership Butler organization with additional funding sources and a volunteer base to implement all programs of Leadership Butler; Adult Program, Youth Program and Alumni Association Program. The Leadership Butler Alumni Association provides an avenue for graduates to maintain and to build connections throughout Butler County and the State of Kansas. Volunteers from the Leadership Butler Alumni Association plan and implement events to offer the public and graduates the opportunity to hear issues that face Butler County, as well as events that welcome incoming participants for the adult and youth programs of Leadership Butler.
Benefits of Lifetime Membership
By becoming a lifetime Leadership Butler Alumni Association Member for $100, the following are benefits to the member.
- Opportunities to receive information of continuing education trainings through Leadership Butler and other organizations.
- Members will receive discounts to workshops and trainings offered by Leadership Butler.
- Keep up to date on other Leadership Butler Alumni members through the newsletter.
- Promote your organization or business activities through Leadership Butler newsletter
- Opportunities to build new relationships among Leadership Butler Alumni, which increases resources available to Leadership Butler Alumni Members.
- Being listed in the Leadership Butler Alumni Association Directory as a member